Monday, September 21, 2015

The Time Garden by Daria Song {An Adult Coloring Book Review}



You've heard of adult coloring books, right? I mean, they seem to be all the rage. I was fortunate enough to receive one as a part of a welcome package when I began a leadership position with MOPS recently. 

Because of how much fun I had with that book, I was intrigued to request The Time Garden by Daria Song for review. This book is so popular that I literally waited over a month for it to ship to me whereas usually I receive books within 10 days. 

I was so excited when it finally arrived that I tore open the box to check it out. You guys? It did not disappoint! This beautiful coloring book shares a quick blurb at the beginning about a girl who is intrigued by how a cuckoo clock in her house works. It then takes you inside The Time Garden through the pictures on the remaining pages of the book. 

The pictures are beautiful! It's an awesome adult coloring book but I honestly think it would be perfect as a coffee table-type book as well. The pages are intricate and ornate and it's obvious that they are telling a story. 

I cannot wait to color in this book, if I can make myself "mess up" the pages! ;-) I think this book would be great for a Christmas gift. I've also heard that these books are great for those with various illnesses, according to research. I would definitely check it out if you are at all curious. 


I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review.



No comments:

Post a Comment